Learn. Register. Vote.
Biden believes in climate change and wants to ensure the U.S. achieves a 100% clean energy economy and net-zero emissions no later than 2050.
- Investment in clean energy and climate research and innovation
- Rebuild our roads, bridges, buildings, the electric grid, and our water infrastructure to prevent, reduce, and withstand a changing climate.
- Recommit the United States to the Paris Climate Agreement.
- Take action against fossil fuel companies & other major polluters.
Trump has repeatedly attacked the climate in so many ways that it’s impossible to list them all. Here are some highlights:
- Pulled the U.S. out of the Paris Climate Agreement
- Cut national monuments and animal protections
- Sold off the arctic for oil drilling to the highest bidders
- Dismantled the Clean Power Plan
- Removed protections from waterways that provide drinking water to approximately 117M people